Conferences and other events about knowledge graphs, linked data and related topics
While every effort has been made to keep these listings current, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic always check the linked event site for the most up-to-date information concerning that event.
- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Taxonomy
September 17 @ 10:30 am - 11:15 am EDTFree
“In this introduction to taxonomy, you will learn:
- What a taxonomy is and the topics it can cover
- How a taxonomy is used to support the creation and delivery of content
- Basic concepts for how to create a taxonomy
- How to apply the right term to the content you create”
- Michael Andrews, Content Strategy Evangelist at Kentico Kontent”