Conferences and other events about knowledge graphs, linked data and related topics
While every effort has been made to keep these listings current, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic always check the linked event site for the most up-to-date information concerning that event.
- This event has passed.
Knowledge Graphs: Building Smarter Financial Services
July 8 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm BST
“We are delighted to invite you to our first virtual event in the Knowledge Graph series, Building smarter Financial Services, on Wednesday 8th July from 12:30 – 13:30 (GMT+1).”
“Knowledge graphs have the potential to transform many aspects of financial services. What are they? What is the secret to their simplicity and their power? In this webinar, Capco and The Semantic Web Company discuss how graph technology such as their PoolParty Semantic Suite are unlocking insight, and turning complexity into knowledge. Topics will include:”
- “Introduction to Knowledge Graphs
- Example Knowledge Graph use cases in financial services
- How to get started and scale to success! “
- Julia Shreeve, Managing Principal, Capco (Moderator)
- Chris Probert, Partner, Capco
- Mark Kitson, Managing Principal, Capco
- Andreas Blumauer, Chief Executive Officer, Semantic Web Company GmbH”
“Please join us for what promises to be an informative discussion, giving you the opportunity to engage with experts in the field as well as your peers.”