Conferences and other events about knowledge graphs, linked data and related topics
While every effort has been made to keep these listings current, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic always check the linked event site for the most up-to-date information concerning that event.
- This event has passed.
What’s the Big Deal with Graph Databases?
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
“ServerlessTO welcomes back Alex Barbosa Coqueiro – Head of Public Sector Solutions Architecture at AWS for Latin America, Canada & Caribbean. He’ll introduce us to Graph Databases, a totally different way to see data (with endless possibilities) not many are aware of!”
“Alex will cover Graph technology, terminology (including confusion with GraphQL & Graph Neural Networks), how Graph could be applied to real-world business problems, and share a few examples of graph data model using AWS Cloud services.”
“Our learning goals:
- Understand use cases for highly connected data
- Understand how to use a graph model and query languages to build applications over highly connected data
- Explore the difference between popular graph models like Property Graph and W3C’s RDF
- Development of query languages like Apache TinkerPop Gremlin and SPARQL
- Scaling Graph databases using Amazon Neptune to enable you to build production-ready graph applications.”